Five Friday Facts

(And perhaps a couple more depending on how verbose I get.)

• Earlier is better when it comes to the trail and my morning walks. (Six was w-a-y better than 6:30)

• Mamas and babies are pretty much always heartwarming.  (Saw mama and baby dear, mama and baby ducks and mama and baby muskrats - at least I choose to assume the muskrats were mama and babies.)

• Phones with cameras are a fabulous invention.

• I'm pretty certain this particular water fountain for dogs is the only one I've seen.  Noticed it about a month ago.  Haven't investigated how it operates - wasn't getting down on my hands and knees to figure it out.

• July is still my second least favorite month.

• This friday was great for hanging out at home: stitching, reading, bill-paying, laundry-ing, getting impromptu hugs from The Husband.  By Monday I'll be ready to spend the week with The Husband at the PSC hearings.

• Today finds me grateful for comfy shoes, good health and (if I'm lucky) some chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment