Tuesday That's Better Than Monday Was

And I've done my best to not annoy others.  I may have failed in one instance, it's hard to know.  But, I expended great effort in that regard.

Spent an hour and a half at a funeral.  Wasn't as enriching (for me) as so many of them are.  Still, though, it was good for the family and that is the most important part.

Treated myself to a BBLT at Corner Bakery.  And treat it was.  Sat there with my book and my water and just enjoyed myself.

Dessert, a rarity for me, came from the grocery.  I lovelovelove brownies.  Decided to try this one with peanut butter creme filling - since it came in single serving size.  It didn't disappoint.  My only disappointment is that I scarfed it so fast!

Listened to the music at the funeral - a couple favorites of mine.  I so love these words:

"Let Thy goodness like a fetter
Bind my wandering heart to Thee..."

Vowed then and there to do my best to not let my heart wander from the goodness that is intrinsically our Heavenly Father's. Being fettered / bound to Him:  an immeasurable blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment