Tuesday That's Been Better Than Monday

Huge spider next to my shoe 
After some decent sleep I bounded (not really but almost) out of bed ready for the day - knowing that today held enjoyment.

Walked first thing - with a delightful partner.  We both reveled in the stiff breeze, nice temps, deserted trail.  Loved the walk! (I'm beginning to think I ought to get a real camera - I'm not so great with the one in my phone!  Forgive the really bad pictures.)

Love the leaves!
Puttered around here - didn't even get my hair done until 11 a.m.  That's what I call taking life easy!

Even more yummy when it's free!
Treated myself to a late lunch - and also received a "free treat"!  Which I am saving for later when I'm needing some chocolate.  These are one of my favorites - still remember with great fondness the birthday The Husband ordered several of them for me sans frosting (dislike that stuff).

I truly love the mornings!
Completed some tasks and errands, enjoying the sky through my car's open moonroof.  Even received a hug from my 6 year old neighbor!

I'm supplied with books to read, laundry to fold, things to watch on TV, plenty to eat and a heart full of gratitude.  (I am only lacking The Husband's presence - thankfully, he'll be here in a few days.)  I am content.  What a lovely place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment