Friday Again Already?

Early Spring Willows
Where did the week go?  I think I spent it going for walks, fretting over my missing FitBit (I returned just a bit ago from Best Buy with my new replacement! - YAY!), doing laundry and vacuuming, receiving and dispensing hugs, loving the changeable weather and just generally trying to do my best.

Melodic good morning greetings
Although I haven't quite done my best when it comes to being told what to do.  I still dislike being schooled by others who apparently think I can't function without their constant supervision.  (I wish I knew where my strong reaction to this (constant) interaction with others comes from. Maybe I could figure out how to not let it be so bothersome.)

Yep, that's the blurry setting moon.
I so love willow trees.  And yep, those are green leaves giving color to this little row of willows.  And a beautiful setting moon from this morning.  And a robin calling morning greetings to me and its friends (and anyone who cared to notice).

Tomorrow will find me practicing with the ladies for the Ten Virgins program.  (I'm counting down the days.) Attending a meeting with The Husband. And if I'm lucky, we'll manage to fit in a movie.

I'm grateful for people who can take over our tax prep, for payday, for gift cards and most of all for prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment