All Finished

Fresh paint looks great!
The railings were delivered and re-installed tonight.  They've been sandblasted and powder-coated and look practically new.  I'm always pleasantly surprised at the results when something around here has been fixed / re-done / improved.  It feels just great.

It's been a bit of a pricey summer what with all the fixing going on around the house and the medical things we've done (annual physical, mammogram - and accompanying tests, etc - as well as a couple visits to the Insta-Care and dental work).  Maintaining our house and our health is a constant. How grateful I am for insurance!

We've several projects still in the works - the growboxes and thoughts toward re-stuccoing the house, eye exams and a much anticipated vacation.  I'm glad to have stuff to work on together as well as things to look forward to.

I'm a bit astonished at how my brief hobble-y walk yesterday morning improved my perspective.  Can hardly wait to get back at it full time.

I told The Husband earlier today that I love fall.  Even though it's still summer, I'm looking forward to the slowing down of things as we head toward winter.  It'll be fun to look at the clock and say:  it's after 6, it's dark outside, it's time for jammies.  I love snuggling in for the evening.

My heart feels hopeful tonight.  I like that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment