Good Morning Tuesday!

I wake up each morning, a bit later than my former usual, hoping that it'll be the day I can get out and walk.  Probably another 25 days.

But anyway, I headed up to the DMV this morning to renew the tags on my Prius.  Walked in the door, received my number and before I had even fully looked to see what the number was, the overhead speaker was telling me which window to go to.  It took me longer to hobble over there than it did to check in!  My great record of short wait-times at the DMV still stands.  (And I lost track of the number of teens getting their picture taken out front - new license / learner's permit proudly in hand.  Lots of summer birthdays!)

Thanks to a conversation with our youngest son the other night, I've been craving potato chips.  (I would have settled for Bugles, I love that snack, but the only flavor they had was Nacho cheese - ugh. I prefer the original.)  Walked the chip aisle several times.  Couldn't decide.  This is what I came home with - the perfect solution: enough for a taste, but not enough to feel guilty about.  $1 for the two was even an acceptable price.  They are going to be nummy!

This afternoon will find me at the library.  I've not been for quite a while and the books are calling to me.  Pizza for dinner.  And I will call it a decent day.

I'm grateful for a tad more mobility.  (Although my foot lets me know when I'm moving too fast / too much. And I'm finding "The Boot" invites conversation from complete strangers.  They always want to compare notes. It feels like most everyone has worn one at some time or other.)

I'm grateful for food in the house.  For smiling greetings complete with hugs.  For repentance, forgiveness and for hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment