Peace

The Husband has given me many lovely things over the years.  Jewelry has been prominent among those gifts.  I tell him - these last few years - that I'm too old and homely for pretty jewelry - that it's kind of wasted on me at my age.

He still always has his eye out for something fun.  For this year's birthday I received this lovely ring.

This design is from a collection honoring the olive branch, "a symbol of peace and abundance."

I've found myself thinking a lot about peace and abundance since receiving the gift.  I feel abundantly blessed by Heavenly Father in so many ways.  Not the least of which is the peace that is to be found in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  The Savior's sacrifice for every individual on this earth is a huge blessing.  Our knowledge of Heavenly Father's plan provides peace as we navigate through the difficulties, challenges and joys of this life.

I'm grateful for a visual reminder on my finger.  That it has a way of centering my thoughts on important ideas. Like peace and the blessings of abundance.

1 comment: