Finally (Almost) Caught Up

Clean counter - for the moment.
I had to take a picture of my kitchen counter - it was finally clear of all mail, laundry, books and clutter.  It never stays clear very long - I have to enjoy it when it is!

Went visiting teaching this morning.  We have such wonderful sisters in the Gospel.  I love our association.  We went to "teach" and ended up being taught.  How blessed we are to share our beliefs.

Received another sweet picture of the newest grandson.  Makes me sad that they are just far enough away that it's not easy to run over and see/hold him.  I don't want him to forget me already.  I'm always fearful that our beloved grandchildren will just sort of drift off into their lives and we won't be important enough to remember.  

We left for our vacation in summer and came home to fall.  I couldn't pass up this ash tree, lovelovelove the color, especially against the blue sky.

I'm grateful for kind words.  For enough food.  And for warm sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment