Another Mid-Week

Yesterday's dawn
The Husband is out of town, things are relatively calm and I tend to like it like that.

Discovered Monday morning that someone had been in the Kia again - they stole all the papers (car registration, insurance cards) from the glove box.  I'll be heading up to the DMV tomorrow for replacement registration.  I just don't get that mentality.  What motivates people to do such things? Definitely not maturity or selflessness.

Today's blooming tree
Have been spending time practicing the piano - also assembling information for class - in preparation for Sunday.  When I am as anxious as I am, that particular day is anything but restful.  I have to count on the worship part to fulfill the day's goal.

This comic strip was in today's paper.  Made me laugh, I can't imagine my life without the joy of reading.  And am often sad in behalf of those who don't care for it.  Yes, they are fine in their own pursuits, and manage great without loving to read.  But for me - it has greatly enhanced my life.

I'm grateful for the beauty of this world--springtime is such a treat after winter.  Even the sun feels happier.  I'm grateful for the ability to read and love the power that words have to instruct/uplift/transport.  I'm grateful for my knowledge of the Gospel plan and for the way that Heavenly Father can use me in His service.



No comments:

Post a Comment