Cloudy Tuesday

I love this creek.
Looking west.
I love having stuff to do - keeping busy is a good thing.  Having too much to do can be....daunting.  I'm slightly daunted.

But I've managed to be out on the trail the last couple days - how ever would I manage without greeting the sun out on the trail each morning.  We've had quite a bit of rain - lots of precip in the mountains.  Makes the creeks run fast / high.

Looking east.
The spinach is doing so well I had to go thin it.  That's a tough thing to do, necessary but tough.  I'm still waiting on the other veggies to poke their green through.  I'm impatient.

Yesterday was spent Visiting Teaching - do our sisters wish we'd leave sooner?  I know I've often felt that way in the past and surely don't want to overstay.  On the flip side - it seems like there's never enough time to just chat with friends / neighbors.  It's good for the soul!

And really- these words are just an excuse to post some pictures I've taken  I love the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment