MidWeek Thoughts From Others




I have found the perfect paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. – Mother Teresa


"The sun never says to the earth,'You owe me.' Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky."  - Haviz
Maybe there'll be babies soon


“two things define you:Your patience when you have nothing,and your attitude when you have everything.”― Anonymous

And this one that I saw on a video:  "...see a person for what they can be instead of what they are."

Just a few things I stumbled on.  I love that there are those thinkers who are articulate.

That dark spot just off the center of the picture is a nest we've been watching a robin build over the last few days.  I expected her to be sitting in the nest, but apparently not today.  Hopefully we'll have some baby robins soon, they're fun to watch and this nest is in a place that we can more easily see.  I love the hope of spring. 

Today I'm grateful for good food - ribs for dinner followed by brownie dessert.  (Remember dessert is with 2 ss's - double the goodness.) For sprouting veggies in our garden.  For hope that there'll be fun in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment