Post-Anniversary

Love the moon!
And it was one of the more low-key anniversaries we've had.  Though that doesn't lessen its importance (I didn't even get The Husband a card - or if I did, I've forgotten where it is).  I treasure every day with The Husband and am so grateful that all those decades ago we were sealed in the Temple for always.

The Husband got a few things done that he'd needed to do, and then took a little nap (which he also needed to do).

Those pears look almost ready.
The reward for doing Family History is the family sealings that then take place.  That made for an extra special evening.

A gift card to Olive Garden and some yummy food completed the day.

Then I was up and out on the trail early this morning.  The full moon is always a treat to see, whether rising in the evening or setting in the morning.  I'm always reminded of Heavenly Father's benevolence in creating this stunning place for us.
Sun Sugar tomatoes, very sweet.

The fruit trees in the back yards of homes that line the trail are heavy with fruit.  It's been an amazing year for apricots.  And the pears are looking great as well. And after watering the veggies this morning I just had to see if these little tomatoes were as ready as I thought they were.  And yup - they were a scrumptious addition to our breakfast! (I'm so anxious for the ones on the vine to ripen - it'll be fabulous - and there'll be enough and some to share!)

I'm so grateful for the blessings that are ours in such abundance.  Enough to live, and more just for the enjoyment of life.  Whatever did we do to deserve it all? I'm grateful for cute little neighbor friends who crowd around for a hug, for the hope of a cookie in my future, and most of all for The Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment