Wind

Since it's been so windy lately there's been some lovely clouds scudding across the sky.  6:15 a.m was just the perfect view of them.
6:15 a.m beauty.

My favorite part of the trail along one of my routes is tree-lined, both sides.  Tall trees.  I spent most of that trail mile with my hat nearly falling off the back of my head as I watched the tops of the trees. Down, at ground level there was just the barest kiss of a breeze.  But up at the top? A whole different scenario.  The tree-tops were waving madly in the wind, it was even quite loud.  I loved the contrast and the sense of safety while things were quite stirred up only 40 feet higher.

Good luck?
And I found a dime!  So, if you find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck--what does it mean when you find a dime?  Is it ten times the luck?  I'll go for that!

Today I'm grateful for back-up shoes.  My heels have all of a sudden sprouted blisters (no matter what I do) in my other shoes that probably only have 200 miles on them.  My back up shoes are worn and not the best but they aren't blister producing and I'm grateful I saved them to wear.  (I think it'll be a new pair of shoes for me this weekend!) 

I'm grateful for the wind that stays aloft.  For peas fresh from the garden.  For a plan for Sunday's lesson that I think I can manage well enough.  And for open arms, welcoming me in for an always needed hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment