YAY!!!!

The Granddaughter has arrived safely - driving all that way.  I don't know that I would be brave enough to drive all that way by myself.  (But then, the second that car hits a freeway, I'm falling asleep, my head resting on the steering wheel which isn't a good thing.)

Discovered something (thanks to the smart Granddaughter) about The Charger.  I could never figure out why I couldn't find the satellite radio station The Husband listens to that I like so well.  Apparently when we push the memory seat-position button, it also governs the selected radio stations for that seat position.  Who'd have thunk?

Decided that I hope to never ride a racing bicycle:  caught sight of a lady riding her bike in that  bent forward cycling stance.  And not to be rude (I don't know who it was) but it looked like she needed one of those signs with flags:  Wide Load.  And I know my load is wider.  So not riding that kind of bicycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment