They Heard Me Talking...

Sitting today in the theater (saw a fabulous movie:  Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - don't miss this one, but take a hanky!) and saw the previews for a movie that I know I must have inspired.

It stars Eddie Murphy  - it's titled 1,000 Words and I swear they heard me talking earlier; like last year or the year before when I wondered what would happen if someone ran out of words.  When the preview came on and we realized what it was about I nearly fell off my chair.  I so thought I had an original idea.

Can't wait to see how they handle it.  But I'm wondering if swear words count against those 1,000 words that Eddie Murphy has left.  (We all know about his potty mouth, don't we?)  I personally think each swear word should count as 2 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment