Windows and Delightful

The Husband loves this time of year when we can sleep with the windows open.  At least until the wee hours of the morning and we're up closing the windows because of the skunks who seem to have taken up residence just outside.  (That's truly a nauseating smell when it is really strong!)

Walked the south end of the trail this morning - so glad I only wear one iPod earbud.  Lets me hear the sweet morning greetings from the meadowlarks.

Had such a delightful afternoon:  had lunch and a nice long visit with a couple of my cousins (they are sisters).  Women need women friends.  And what a ginormous bonus when they're also relatives.  They were so kind and generous, I absolutely loved being with them.  Thanks, Cousins, for your gracious and welcoming acceptance of me.  It means more than I can express.

No comments:

Post a Comment