More Hidden Messages?

I'm still on the receiving end of well-wishes for my big day last week.  

But I wonder if there isn't some hidden message here:

 Three - yes three bottles of soap.  Does it seem like I don't wash my hands?  I promise I do - at least once a week whether they need it or not!

Seriously, though, thanks to all those people who made it a point to visit, to hug and to gift.  It is surely balm to my heart.


And switching thoughts here, we had a couple of trees trimmed last week.  They thought it would take an hour - at least that is what they scheduled. They arrived somewhere in the vicinity of 10 a.m.  Three tree-trimmers.

We were almost heading out for our evening at the symphony when they finally left around 5 p.m.  That was one long hour.  The Husband loves the results - I'm still thinking on it.  I just feel so exposed - those two aged cottonwood trees, one in each corner of the backyard have screened our yard from the trail-users on the trail that backs our yard.

The light will be beneficial come next summer, though when The Husband plants the garden under one of those cottonwoods.  And now I'm wondering - what sort of fertilization qualities the cotton from those trees possess - perhaps we can forego fertilizing the veggies!?

I wish I had pictures of the before, but only the after.  They are majestic trees, yes?


No comments:

Post a Comment