Compulsive

Went to lunch with a friend (so enjoyed it - fun!) at Five Guys.  Still full, hours later.  The fries were especially good today.

Anyway, walked in and waited in line to place our order when I noticed the gal in front of us.  Now, I try to ignore this fashion faux pas.  Most people do.  Since I didn't think I could actually do anything about it, I simply snapped this photo.  (Didn't want to embarrass my friend with my weird behavior.)

I have been known to walk up to complete strangers and ask them if I could fix their hood.  It seems that lots of people apparently enjoy wearing their hoods inside out.  It bothers that very small corner of my soul that likes things neat and tidy. (I do live with a fair amount of mess and confusion - doesn't mean I like it, just that I live with it.)

My family members all endure my hood-straightening impulses with good humor.  I try to ignore it, but I guess I'm a bit compulsive about hoods (and I'm a big fan of hoodies) that are "just right" right side out.  I suppose there are worse things to be compulsive about.  But, really, can I fix your hood for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment