March

March's calendar picture.
Love, love, love March.  Current temperature:  55 degrees.  Sunshine.  Calm winds.  Spring is just around the corner.  (I realize that there will still be snow and wind and clouds before winter bows to the coming season.  It will be tolerable.)

I See Love.
So fabulous to have The Husband home.  He wandered in this morning to greet me, having put his Transition lenses to good use.  What a welcome sight.  (Pun intended.) Thanks, My Love, you make life fun!

Saw the previews to the upcoming movie (The Great and Powerful Oz).  I've always wondered (I'm still mostly brunette) why the bad witches always have dark hair and the good women are always blonde?  I feel stereotyped.

Favorite line from Jack, The Giant Slayer as said by the princess:  "A princess is useless."  Don't know why this stood out, but it did.

Tonight's plan:  the symphony.  Certain to end the day on a happy note.  (hee hee.)  Throw in this morning's free popcorn and the treat of a gelato and the day will have been an unqualified success.

No comments:

Post a Comment