Thursday Again Already?

One of today's highlights was going to lunch with a friend.  An even better memory:  pulling out of the driveway I glanced in the rearview mirror to see The Husband out on the pavement doing a little happy sunshine dance.  Not quite with wild abandon, but his joy was evident through his big smile.  Someone has a touch of spring fever.
Hawthorne budsalmostflowers.

Our little hawthorne tree will be bursting into bloom in a day or so.  And then....it will almost be time for our area-wide lilac bush tour.  The Husband very patiently drives around, stopping at each lilac that I spy (or remember) allowing me time to jump out -  bury my nose in the fragrant flowers - then steering directly  to the next bush.  Such a lovely treat.

And:  the bike tires are pumped full of fresh air, ready for me to hit the trail in the morning, if the weather cooperates.

No comments:

Post a Comment