Yay! Friday!

A couple good things about today:

Today's fastest speed 21mph (going downhill...)
• The first bike ride of the season!  My trusty bike took me for 10 1/4 miles without having to stop except for one drink of water.  Thanks, My Love, for filling my tires and cleaning the winter dust off.

• Being invited to lunch with my sweetie.  Even though it was quick it was delightful.

• Hearing that the Grandson is beginning to make small steps in his progress to recovery from his surgery.

• Finding some fabric for a baby blanket for one of the ladies I visit teach.  And it was on sale!

• Shopping at several stores (looking for a specific something & not finding it) and being ok not spending any money.  (I really, really, really, dislike spending money.)

• Learning anew each day that it's ok for me to be who I am.  We are each equally important. (I hope Heavenly Father can see into my heart, past my shortcomings and find the good that's buried deep inside.)

• Sharing a small (leftover) bag of M&M's and being delighted with just the right amount of chocolate.

• Anticipating some sparkly toenail polish.

• Knowing what I'm fixing for dinner without agonizing over it, and also knowing that I have everything I need to fix dinner here without having to make a mad dash to the grocery.

• Loving being here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment