Can't Forget...

• how lovely the sunrise was this morning.  It look me several minutes to delete all the sunrise photos - from days of walking -  from my phone.  Must be my favorite time of the day (next to jammie time.)
Sunrise - my favorite time of day.

• how much I enjoy coming home from errands to My Love.  (I'm so glad you're home!)

• what a blessing it is to have season tickets to see plays and hear the symphony.  What luxury.  We're off to Hale tonight to see a play that wasn't given very good reviews.  It will be fun even so.

• how fun the Grandchilluns are.  We so love to hear what comes out of their mouths.

• how much I love a shake made from gelato.  What a treat that was last night.

• how much I like stumbling across great quotes.  Like this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment