Middle Of The Week

Stepped out my door this morning and spent the next hour and a half absolutely entranced by the sky. The moonset and the sunrise and all the cloud formations...I took no less than 20 pictures trying to capture the beauty and the atmosphere created by the beginning of this new day. A treasure.
For The Beauty Of The Earth

Took a friend to the Springville Quilt Show.  (Didn't make it last year.) And though it was smaller it was no less eye-candy and happifying. (Made my fingers itch to get into a project.)

Took myself off to the movie (Jobs) and came away deep in thought.  Recognized once again that The Husband has worked for some great (and well-known) companies, interacted with some similarly well-known personalities and participated in projects along the way that have proved fulfilling in his career. What an amazing world we live in.

Jamba Juice dinner (accompanied by homemade bread toast) and I'm ready to settle in for the night. My jammies and a good book and I'll call this a good day.

Happened on this quote today:  "Beauty is whatever gives joy."  --Hugh Nibley.  I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment