If I Could...

These teensy ones smell fabulous!
My Mom has been on my mind quite a bit lately.  I keep wishing I could ask her things.  For instance, if I could, I'd ask her:

Did you always know my hair had two crowns and didn't tell me?

Could you tell me some of your favorite sewing tips - like how did you make your own clothing patterns?

Did Grandma teach you to sew, or did you learn elsewhere?

Tell me about our trip to Carlsbad Caverns, I don't remember it very well.

Did I get my love of flowers from you?

I often saw you reading, did you read as a child?  As much as I did?

Did you have a passion for something?  Were you content at all?

Did you love me?

1 comment:

  1. This post really touches me. All your posts do, but I know that your feelings toward your mom are challenging. I learn from every post! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete