A Day Without Pictures

Though I still saw some things I thoroughly enjoyed.   Like:

The Husband's smile first thing this morning.

The sunshine we saw and felt all day, it brightened my spirits.

My chocolate gelato shake.  That, too, brightened my spirits.

Our new vacuum cleaner.  (I did not enjoy the demise of the former vacuum.  At least the new one was on sale.)

Our fridge full of food.

The buds I've been noticing on the trees.  It may be January, but there are signs of new life all around me.

The mail from the mailbox that was only toss-stuff.  Not a single bill.

And the enjoyment will continue - I'm looking forward to:

The clean sheets on the bed.

Another hug.

Some more chapters in a wonderful book I'm reading.

Seeing the backside of my eyelids - in other words, some good sleep.

I'm so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment