Tuesday

Aren't those silhouettes fun against the sunrise?
It took me precisely 15 minutes after waking to be ready and out the door.  Second day of a (really) short walk. And I loved it.  The sunrise was spectacular and I was thrilled to be out to see it.

Our tree now has 3 wrapped gifts under it. Progress is slow.

Met my neighbor while the both of us were getting our mail.  The two of us had a phone conversation yesterday that was just what I needed.  Today she said she needed a hug.  (And she does great hugs.) I was the lucky hug-ger.

I'm grateful today for the ability to get out and around.  I'm taking things super-slow on my foot.  But at least I'm out there and the weather has been cooperative.  I'm grateful for good walking shoes.  For phones that we carry in our pockets that keep us in immediate (if necessary) touch.  Texting can be a blessing.  I'm grateful for prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment