Finished

Picked this up from the framers this afternoon.  It turned out so lovely.  What a wonderful gift this has been, from receiving the three installments of the kit, to the thoroughly enjoyable hours spent stitching (most of them in the easy chair next to The Husband in the office while he worked), to the final part of the gift - the actual framing for completion of the project.  I love the colors, the sentiment and most of all that someone cared enough to gift me something I never would have spent so much $$ on.  I just love it.

Now I need to figure out where to put it - it could go with ease in several different rooms here in our home. I'm thinking that for the next while, I'll probably be smiling each time I pass it.

The picture was taken with this old,old phone I'm using. It was difficult to find a place to get a picture without some reflection of some kind, and there aren't a lot of pixels on that old phone camera.  But at least it'll give an idea. I'll have to get a better picture when I get a replacement phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment