Busy Monday

6:45 a.m. looking west
Started the morning off with a walk - even took a couple pictures, though the quality isn't quite as good as with my now-broken-phone.

I've run a couple errands, folded the leftover weekend laundry, taken care of the bills, researched some for Sunday's lesson, got dinner in the crockpot and am now enjoying a couple of quiet minutes.

I loved the weekend. Conference was great.  I didn't have to cook dinner on either Friday or Saturday and The Husband did most of dinner yesterday (love, love, love his ribs).  Our yard is positively showing the ministrations of The Husband.  My desk is relatively tidy.  And it all feels good.

I'm so grateful for Elder Holland and Pres. Uchtdorf's encouraging words - I always look forward to hearing from each of them.  I'm grateful for meeting up with not one but two friends on the trail this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment