Totally Tuesday

Trod the trail this Tuesday - tracking the text on the e-reader as I traversed the tarmac.  Took some teasing for the (multi-)tasking.

And now I've run out of "T" words.....

Oh, the pressure:  I'm still in the middle of the book group book (it's so depressing I can only read it briefly) an e-book came in from the library (can't renew those so I'm reading fast!) I have 7 library books in the basket awaiting my involvement, plus there's a new release waiting for me to pick it up from the library and 2 (yes 2!) more new releases in transit.  (New releases can't be renewed...)

And while it may sound like whining - I actually love it.  It's my security:  having enough to read.

1 comment:

  1. love your blog! I read them all! I am amazed at what I lerarn from you. Thanks for sharing your heart! I find that if I haven't anything to read - it is almost like panic - weird I know! love ya cuz!

    ReplyDelete